YouVisit is one of the fastest growing immersive technology companies in NYC, offering the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. The company has already empowered thousands of organizations, including Microsoft, Cisco, Swarovski, Hilton, Westin, Carnival, US Army, Deloitte, and Yale, to name a few.
YouVisit is looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Team to design highly interactive web and mobile applications. This full-time, salaried position is a great opportunity for a stellar Product Designer to take on our award-winning web and mobile applications to the next level.
YouVisit is a highly collaborative environment, and we are looking for someone who enjoys working with product managers, other designers, and developers on a daily basis.
- Deliver world-class user experience for YouVisit’s product suite
- Conceptualize and design features and products to add to the YouVisit platform
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes across multiple platforms: Desktop, Mobile Web, native iOS/Android
- Create clear and concise annotations
- Lead design discussions with development team as part of Agile meetings
- Extend established visual design styles to the product suite
- Participate in strategic and technological decisions for project specific design
- Manage multiple initiatives, under tight deadlines and iterate on feedback
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in product design, UX, UI, human computer interaction, and usability for both mobile (native and mobile web) and desktop
- Proven track record designing clean, simple and cutting-edge web and mobile wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to prototype as part of the design and process through tools and frameworks such as Framer, InVision, React, etc
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, information architecture and attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines across different types of projects
- Experience in native iOS/Android UX and UI, using the latest patterns
- Clear understanding of user-centered design and user research
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working daily with a development team in Agile Scrum
YouVisit is an equal opportunity employer.