YouVisit is one of the fastest growing virtual reality technology companies in NYC, offering the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. The company has already empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
At YouVisit, we possess a wide range of sought after skills and talents. The common thread that binds YouVisitors together is our passion for making an impact. We work in a innovative space and encourage team members to share individual strengths and perspectives. With our team collaboration, our achievements are limitless. Our secret formula for success lies within our core values:
The React.JS Developer will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features of the YouVisit platform. The developer will also be required to understand all aspect of our platform including frontend and backend technologies; develop high quality code, perform code reviews, write unit tests, and conform to the latest best practices.
- 5-8+ years of professional full stack development
- Solid understanding of OOP & MVC
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with ES6, Redux, Reselect, Webpack, Typescript, immutable.js, GraphQL
- Code version tools
Nice to have:
- Proficient in Backend Development
- Experience with rxjs
- Ability to design and execute on an acceptance criteria and success metrics requirements driven process
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with product and design teams to define, iterate and implement new features
- Provide technical leadership around the delivery of component designs and development
- Proven understanding of project tracking and Agile development methodologies.
- Perform Code Reviews
YouVisit is an equal opportunity employer.