Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Director of Partnerships, who will be responsible for developing and leading YouVisit’s strategic technical & channel partnership initiatives with organizations on the scale of large, enterprise-level companies. This individual will work closely with the executive team and various team leaders to identify and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with companies that have strategically compatible areas of expertise. This individual will be responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining a variety of large-scale business development initiatives.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
In this role you will…
- Identify large organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate YouVisit’s growth into target markets and develop strong, long-term partnerships with relevant parties at these companies.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Collaborate with the executive team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and other relevant team members to make exceptional partnership collateral.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives.
- Be in constant communication with team members via company communication platforms.
- To be successful in this role you have…
- A strong history of senior leadership in planning and closing deals with technology & channel partners.
- Ability to identify, meet, and build relationships with key stakeholders at companies strategically positioned to accelerate YouVisit’s growth.
- You must be an energetic, proactive self-starter who is highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive forward channel partnerships.
- Ability to identify and form relationships with relevant decision makers at candidate channel partner organizations.
- An exceptional understanding of organizational structures, priorities, and areas of expertise.
- Outstanding ability to envision, clearly define, and execute channel partnership opportunities that are mutually beneficial on a long-term basis.
- A tremendous talent for evaluating the ramifications of prospective partnerships across a number of different planes and the ability to prioritize initiatives appropriately according to company goals.
- An exceptional network of business contacts, particularly in the enterprise space, and the ability to leverage those contacts to facilitate partnership opportunities.
- Experience facilitating partnerships across multiple industries.
- While a technical background is not required, you must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at YouVisit. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Why You’ll Thrive @ YouVisit
- Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks, cold brew on tap, and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
- We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and performance incentives
- You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!