Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only platform that can weave multiple media types into one single asset, transforming traditional photos and videos into immersive and interactive content, while additionally capturing interest, intent, and inquiries.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Product Manager to join YouVisit product team. You will be responsible for data solution products that utilize audience data and deliver audience insights for B2B clients. You will have the opportunity to lead the audience data product life cycle, including setting product strategy and roadmap, managing audience data capabilities & data visualization in product, and hands-on manage the timely execution of the roadmap. We're looking for someone who will own the audience data monetization strategy with a suite of commercial product and internal data platform capabilities.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you will…
- Manage and develop strategy for platform audience data capabilities to be monetized with SaaS solution
- Use industry best practice to build out deeper and wider audience profiles utilizing first party data of audience tracking for proprietary data platform
- Plan and execute product roadmap that visualizes audience data in products and available in a UI that offers actional insights for end users
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, and other product teams to manage dependencies and deliver a time bound roadmap that aligns with overall product strategy including content solutions roadmap
- Prioritize projects among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate business rationale behind decisions that are tied to financial outcomes
- Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members.
To be successful in this role you have…
- Experience managing audience data platform and products
- Experience with audience data strategy and platforms, with unique audience profiles utilizing combination of primary data, browsing behavior data and third party data
- Understanding of digital content marketing ecosystem and how audience profiles can be used to create personified and personalized targeted content experiences
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) and how data can be analyzed and visualized using the tools
- Awareness of how management platforms (DMPs) like Krux, BlueKai and Adobe Audience Manager or Lotame as source of audience data segmentation and personalization
- Skilled at both verbal and written communication, and able to translate strategic vision into clear and concise digital requirements
- Ability to synthesize research, audience insights, stakeholder feedback, vendor recommendations and web trends into actionable product development plans
- Strives for greater efficiency, improved process, and higher quality
- An individual contributor who is a team player maintaining flexibility to get things done in a fast-past collaborative environment
- Able to think quick and use problem-solving skills to get projects/tasks across the finish line
- Able to be flexible and prioritize; every member of the team manages a mixture of initiatives both large and small
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- MBA/MS preferred
- 5 years of data product experience in a product management role
- 3 years of SaaS product experience utilizing audience data for B2B customers
- Knowledge of intersection of online audience data, online content marketing ecosystem and data analysis delivered in SaaS product
- Key Performance Indicator for their product role measured as financial metric (e.g. new customer revenue, retention revenue, expansion revenue)
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located near Penn Station surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!