YouVisit is one of the fastest growing immersive technology companies in NYC, offering the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. The company has already empowered thousands of organizations, including Microsoft, Cisco, Swarovski, Hilton, Westin, Carnival, US Army, Deloitte, and Yale, to name a few.
YouVisit is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our Product Team to design highly interactive web and mobile applications. This full-time, salaried position is a great opportunity for a stellar UX Designer to take on our award-winning web and mobile applications to the next level.
YouVisit is a highly collaborative environment, and we are looking for someone who enjoys working with product managers, other designers, and developers on a daily basis. The UX Designer will be at the core of our product development team, starting with research and strategy, to building wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Deliver world-class user experience for YouVisit’s product suite
- Conceptualize and design future features and products to add to the YouVisit platform
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes across multiple platforms: Desktop, Mobile Web, native iOS/Android
- Create clear and concise annotations
- Lead design discussions with development team as part of Agile meetings
- Participate in strategic and technological decisions for project specific design
- Manage multiple initiatives, under tight deadlines and iterate on feedback
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 4+ years of experience in mobile and desktop user experience design
- Proven track record designing clean, simple and cutting-edge web and mobile wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to prototype as part of the design and process through tools and frameworks such as Framer, InVision, React, etc
- Advanced proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines across different types of projects
- Experience in native iOS/Android UX, using the latest patterns
- Clear understanding user-centered design and user research
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working daily with a development team in Agile Scrum
YouVisit is an equal opportunity employer.