Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile, and desktop. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to grow our strategic financial strategy. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of FP&A will support to the senior leadership on enterprise-wide planning, analysis, and reporting; including the creation of financial forecasts and analysis of actual financial results (revenue, operating income, net income, and free cash flow).
In this role, you will…
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Build and manage financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Prepare financial reports for internal use at YouVisit by collecting, analyzing, formatting and presenting information
- Value the company’s assets by appraising their current condition and useful life
- Recommend financing structures (debt and equity) and considers the company’s cost of capital
- Build budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Build and maintain a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and future performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for executives as required
- Help drive the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes providing visibility on growth, profitability, and liquidity
- Build standalone and consolidated financial forecasts at the segment and consolidated level – full P&L and cash flow
- Own and prepare monthly financial results against budget and forecasts and help provide senior leadership with insights on variances, trends, and implications
To be successful in this role you have…
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; Master's degree preferred;
- 7+ years of FP&A experience
- Management reporting experience
- An ability to derive analytical insights from multiple data sources
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience building and managing a team of high performers
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for creating insightful, actionable reporting and measurement system
- An ability to multi-taskmultitask under pressure and in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines, and take initiative
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
- Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks, cold brew on tap, and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
- We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
- You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!