YouVisit Overview / Why You’ll Thrive at YouVisit
YouVisit has reinvented recruitment with our experiential content platform. It weaves multiple media types together to create immersive and interactive content. These engaging online experiences evoke powerful emotions moving people to the next stage of their journey in the higher education recruitment process.
YouVisit is looking for:
A seasoned Client Success Manager (CSM) with a proven track record to work directly with our growing base of higher education clients. The primary role of the CSM is to both protect and grow revenue while acting as the primary point of contact, chief advocate, and consultant for all needs and priorities aligned to their clients’ business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Maintain high revenue and logo retention rates by proactively engaging your clients and serve as a trusted resource and consultant. You will understand what outcomes matter most to clients and help execute creative strategies that continuously show value and ROI.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue quotas by building strong partner relationships, understanding client challenges, and positioning yourself as a trusted advisor and true consultant enabling you to identify expansion opportunities that increase overall value and provide solutions aligned to your client needs.
- Deeply comprehend and position YouVisit’s value proposition and how it aligns with overall higher education and marketing trends to demonstrate product success to secure renewals, counter churn and increase retention.
- Proactively engage with and manage client segments throughout the entire business lifecycle in order to maintain high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Exhibit subject matter expertise in the Higher Education and Marketing industries, and embrace infinite learning to truly understand these industries to better serve your clients and enhance your professional growth.
- Act as a true consultant, leveraging data & analytics to show measurable campaign results, identify trends, and encourage best practices to optimize and maximize performance. Train clients on YouVisit’s Aria Analytics platform.
- Become an expert in cutting-edge technology (MarTech), including the YouVisit platform, and be able to clearly articulate how YouVisit’s products can positively impact and drive desired results. Gather feedback to contribute to product development that will solve client challenges.
- Embrace established processes and demonstrate full proficiency of the systems YouVisit utilizes to track revenue and run its business, including proper new client onboarding, Salesforce, project management platforms, etc.
- Work collaboratively and closely within your own team, and cross functional departments including Sales, Marketing, Studios, and Development. Contribute findings and best practices to allow for shared learnings that empower, evolve and improve each team.
- Listen, assess and respond accurately, clearly and timely to client, needs, requests and feedback.
- Exhibit autonomy and accountability as well the ability to prioritize and self-organize multiple initiatives within any given day/week. Manage a full client book and provide proactive, outstanding support while keeping pace within a high demand, quickly moving environment.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and a positive attitude that is infectious across your team and client base. The ideal candidate is open to constantly learning new concepts and embracing new technology and strategies that will positively influence client relationships, company culture, and your own professional growth.
- Higher education background required.
Why You’ll Thrive @ YouVisit
- Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Herald Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and performance incentives
- You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!