Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, ownership over outcome is encouraged, innovation and creativity are expected! Our YouVisit Foundation allows employees the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of America’s youth through college pathway programs.
What We Do
YouVisit’s experiential content platform leverages immersive and interactive content to bring online college campus tours to life. These engaging virtual experiences evoke powerful emotions moving people to the next stage of their journey in a recruitment process. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate, and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Head of Finance to oversee our strategic financial strategy and operations. Reporting to the CFO, the head of finance will oversee all aspects of reporting, accounting, controlling, risk, treasury and decision support. The head of finance will support our senior leadership team on planning, analysis, reporting and driving efficiencies.
In this role, you will…
- Lead all financial planning, business analysis and forecasting for the company
- Implement guardrails and milestones for financial performance to support business plans
- Own the monthly reporting and analysis of financial results, including variances to business plan, and highlight key issues, risks, and business drivers to the leadership team
- Work with various stakeholders across the organization to provide accurate and proactive forecasting of revenues throughout each quarter
- Prepare quarterly Board of Director’s decks and provide commentary on business performance and future recommendations
- Maintain metrics-based financial analyses for the executive and leadership team and make recommendations to influence strategies
- Work with go-to-market and product teams to develop and evaluate pricing strategies for SaaS business lines
- Oversee all aspects of the accounting and controller function including AR/AP, Payroll, month-end close, tax and audit
- Implement processes and software to streamline financial reporting and accuracy of data
- Responsible for ongoing risk management and contract negotiations with vendors
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- Oversee treasury function and maintain banking relationships
To be successful in this role you have…
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA degree in finance preferred;
- 7+ years of finance experience with exposure to working in a high-growth environment
- Prior experience in FP&A, M&A or sales finance leadership role is required
- Deep understanding of accounting function is highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise software, recurring revenue and SaaS metrics
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting and revenue recognition
- Proven track record of leading and managing performance in finance teams, ideally in software companies
- Ability to work with various accounting and business intelligence systems (Looker/Tableau etc)
- Strong excel/google sheets modeling skills
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!