YouVisit is one of the fastest growing immersive technology companies in NYC, offering the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile and desktop. The company has already empowered thousands of organizations, including Microsoft, Cisco, Swarovski, Hilton, Westin, Carnival, US Army, Deloitte, and Yale, to name a few.
YouVisit is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team to design highly interactive mobile, web, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications. This full-time, salaried position is a great opportunity for a stellar Product Manager to take on our award-winning applications to the next level.
YouVisit is a highly collaborative environment, and we are looking for someone who enjoys working with designers, engineers, and other product managers on a daily basis. The Product Manager will be at the core of our product development team, independently leading project tracks through the full project life-cycle from strategy and concept, through design and build phases.
- Independently lead project tracks through full project life-cycle from strategy and concept, through design and build phases
- Partner with experienced UX designers, Visual Designers, and Engineers to create innovative products
- Define product specifications and establish timelines for a cross-functional team, and be accountable for on-time delivery of the product
- Define key metrics, and measure and report progress with a keen understanding of analytics
- Identify product requirements based on meeting with UX, Design, and Stakeholders
- Create epics, user stories and tasks based on UX and Design
- Write clear and concise, development-ready specs with acceptance criteria
- Review and explain specs to development team in Agile meetings (Backlog Grooming, User Story Workshops)
- Ensure acceptance criteria is met for each feature before release to production
- Prioritize product backlog to match product roadmap
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent project management skills
- Prior experience managing a direct report
- Experience with a software management tool (JIRA, Pivotal, etc)
- Experience with analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics
- Agile scrum experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 4-6 years experience in a startup, agency, or technology company
- Enthusiastic team player
- Comfortable working on multiple project tracks simultaneously in a fast paced environment