Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile, and desktop. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! As we expand our finance team, we are looking for a skilled Controller responsible for all facets of managing revenue, billing, collections, expense management, account reconciliations and financial reporting.
In this role, you will…
- Establish procedures, strengthen internal controls and accounting policies and ensure flawless execution
- Create deferred revenue schedules and monthly revenue recognition booking
- Work closely with credit analyst to ensure timely collection of outstanding balances and payout of liabilities
- Manage the general ledger, monthly closing and financial statement preparation for review month-end + 5 business days with the executive team
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare banking reconciliations
- Oversee the expense reporting process to ensure timely disbursements and accurate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Review budgets monthly with CFO
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage payroll and benefit plan and compliance
- Work with outside CPAs to ensure timely filing of taxes as well as accurate reporting of financial statements
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and third-party providers
To be successful in this role you have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, economics or related field
- Demonstrated regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Public accounting experience- CPA certification strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on accounting managerial experience
- Expertise in Quickbooks online
- A Process driven mindset and a proven record of establishing strong controls
- Demonstrated ability in scaling up accounting function
- Prior role in a SaaS technology company preferred
- Advanced knowledge of modeling in Excel
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks, cold brew on tap, and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!