Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible! Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile, and desktop. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Content Strategist to join our dynamic Marketing team and serve as the strategic voice to our partners. The Content Strategist will own both long and short form content to ensure across multiple mediums to ensure we are communicating the value of our immersive, data-driven experiences across the globe.
In this role, you will…
- Define content needs by deploying content that is accessible, understandable, actionable, and engaging across touchpoints to shape experiences and the YouVisit brand
- Develop and build content calendar, strategic messaging plan, product marketing communication plan, and evergreen marketing activities
- Document and maintain content specifications outlining content components and guidelines to ensure a consistent experience across touchpoints, with attention to the core product and related touchpoints (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.) for customer lifecycle management
- Work in collaboration with all YouVisit teams to craft content curriculums, trigger logic and visual concepts that communicate campaigns or data points in a user-friendly way
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and leverage industry best practices to build content governance models
- Lead content audits to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps, and opportunities
- Leverage content analytics and data visualization tools to conduct competitive data analysis and distill competitive insights and competitive trends
- Identify opportunities for content testing and measurement
To be successful in this role you have…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role with at least 1 in a high growth, technology-driven organization
- Roll up your sleeves and all in this together mentality
- A portfolio of content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails and/or product launch content.
- Experience writing, editing and/or planning online content
- Knowledge of design and communication trends
- A hunger to hone your talents in a collaborative environment
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
- Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks, cold brew on tap, and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
- We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
- You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!