YouVisit is looking for a tech savvy Senior Designer to join our growing team! You’ll be responsible for developing, elevating, and protecting the visual and language identity of YouVisit’s digital brand. We’re going to harp on this a ton, but it’s the #1 requirement for this role and your razor-sharp design skills come with a digital portfolio that speaks for itself. In short, we’re looking for an all-star with a natural affinity for storytelling and flexibility to move between mediums. This role will be directly responsible for evolving our brand identity, improving the user experience at every stage, and producing high-quality web, print and VR designs that are unequivocally “YouVisit”.
Our small, nimble team needs someone who's motivated, resourceful and, above all, very creative and collaborative. We want a team player, someone with an unparalleled willingness to get down and dirty. For you? No task is too big or too small so you’ll crank out everything from banner ads to complete site redesigns as well as inform development of the VR product itself. Most importantly, the entrepreneur inside of you understands how to translate business objectives into creative solutions and think conceptually to constantly generate new ideas. We’re a startup after all.
What will your everyday be like?
- Bring our brand to life and add value to the customer experience through varied marketing/communication channels, a strong online web presence, app store presence and online advertising.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to showcase your design prowess on everything from beautifully designed emails, to website redesigns, to pitch decks, and marquis content promotional launches.
- Be the steward of the YouVisit brand visually
- Own the look and feel of every element of the YouVisit marketing experience
- Work across the org (including engineering and product) to ensure brand consistency
- Create all necessary wireframes, visual prototypes, and final design specification
- 4 + years of prior experience leading design
- 8 + years overall design experience
- Proven ability (and interest) to concept and execute strong web experiences
- Exceptional visual design, user experience design, and user interface design skills
- Great written & communication skills
- Great ability to seek and interpret feedback while expressing your own views and rationales
- Experience working with agile development process a plus
- Must have a passion for and in-depth knowledge of Virtual Reality hardware and platforms
- Responsive Design is your middle name and you understand how to optimize for multiple screen sizes: desktop, tablet, mobile.
- Specific experience designing for emails and understanding its limitations.
- Required expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator. No exceptions.
- Passion for learning about the latest and greatest design techniques so our team is always on the cutting-edge.
- Overall comfort rolling up your sleeves and working in a fast-paced, fluid environment - handling multiple assignments, deadlines, and technologies at once.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Past experience managing one or more direct reports is preferred.
- Hubspot template experience a plus.
- High level of initiative
YouVisit is an equal opportunity employer.