Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing virtual reality and other immersive experiences across all devices, including headsets, mobile, and desktop. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Product Team to design highly interactive web and mobile applications. This full-time, salaried position is a great opportunity for a stellar Senior UX Designer to take on our award-winning web and mobile applications to the next level.
YouVisit is a highly collaborative environment, and we are looking for someone who enjoys working with product managers, other designers, and developers on a daily basis.
In this role, you will…
- Deliver world-class user experience for YouVisit’s product suite
- Conceptualize and design features and products to add to the YouVisit platform
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes across multiple platforms: Desktop, Mobile Web, native iOS/Android
- Create clear, concise annotation
- Lead design discussions with the development team as part of Agile meetings
- Extend established visual design styles to the product suite
- Participate in strategic and technological decisions for project specific design
- Manage multiple initiatives, under tight deadlines and iterate on feedback
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high-quality products
To be successful in this role you have…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in product design, UX, UI, human-computer interaction, and usability for both mobile (native and mobile web) and desktop
- Proven track record designing clean, simple and cutting-edge web and mobile wireframes and prototype
- Ability to prototype as part of the design and process through tools and frameworks such as Framer, InVision, React, etc
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, information architecture and attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multitask while meeting multiple deadlines across different types of projects
- Experience in native iOS/Android UX and UI, using the latest patterns
- A clear understanding of user-centered design and user research
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working daily with a development team in Agile Scrum
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Herald Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks, cold brew on tap, and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!