Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, thus creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected!
What We Do
YouVisit offers the only platform that can weave multiple media types into one single asset, transforming traditional photos and videos into immersive and interactive content, while additionally capturing interest, intent, and inquiries.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Product Manger to join YouVisit product team. You will be responsible for Content workflow product that delivers immersive experience using multimedia rich content to online audiences, and offers value on conversion to B2B clients. You will have the opportunity to own the full product life cycle, including product roadmap, product requirements, Web analytics, and go-to-market initiatives. We're looking for someone who has a pulse on the digital marketing and who can bring together best practices in Web design, the latest trends in use of multimedia interactive content, and the ability to use a Website as a lead generation channel for B2B clients.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you will…
- Develop a digital-first strategy and roadmap to transform customer journeys into best in class user experiences with multimedia content on multiple channels
- Lead market and need analysis, partnering with client-facing teams and translating into result driven product roadmap measured with revenue outcome
- Own the visual experience roadmap on client Websites. You will become the subject matter expert for content experience and analytics.
- Plan and execute a content led product roadmap that drives high engagement and conversion from publishing of content solutions
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make content product improvements accordingly
- Analyze customer behavior data to identify insights on performance and identify a tactical plan to execute.
- Provide knowledge and leadership across internal teams including Engineering, Product, UX Design, Marketing, CS and other functions.
- Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members.
- Convert strategic ideas into executable actions by defining solution requirements and facilitating the various team activities to implement solutions.
To be successful in this role you have…
- Experience managing multimedia rich content (photo, video, audio, social) products
- Strong experience of Web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics for demand generation, including SEO, email marketing, social media and landing pages
- Skilled at both verbal and written communication, and able to translate strategic vision into clear and concise digital requirements
- Ability to synthesize research, audience insights, stakeholder feedback, vendor recommendations and web trends into actionable product development plans
- Understanding of Web concepts and limitations of certain Web technologies
- Strives for greater efficiency, improved process, and higher quality
- An individual contributor who is a team player maintaining flexibility to get things done in a fast-past collaborative environment
- Able to think quick and use problem-solving skills to get projects/tasks across the finish line
- Able to be flexible and prioritize; every member of the team manages a mixture of initiatives both large and small
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of digital product experience in a product management or product development role
- Knowledge of content marketing and digital marketing
- Knowledge of building and monetizing products for B2B customers
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located near Penn Station surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- Competitive salary and incentives
You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!