Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, and innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility. and work together to solve complex problems serving our partners and their users, creating valuable and unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers and creatives who dream and build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation and creativity are expected! We’re also strong believers in giving back. The YouVisit Foundation allows employees the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of America’s youth through college pathway programs.
What We Do
YouVisit’s experiential content platform leverages immersive and interactive content to bring online college campus tours to life. These engaging virtual experiences evoke powerful emotions moving people to the next stage of their journey in a recruitment process. We have empowered thousands of organizations and individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate, and entertainment spaces, to create and share memorable and interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a QA Lead to join our incredible development team. The development team is critical to the success of our platform and the quality of our products being leveraged by over 800 clients today. The QA lead will drive the creation of test frameworks and tools across mobile and web applications and ensure the execution of those tests through various automation frameworks. This role requires that you are able to take initiative, and are capable of executing manual QA throughout the development cycle.
In this role, you will…
- Work closely with product team to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match client use cases
- Own the architecture and implementation of automation test frameworks across mobile, web, VR, and backend API’s
- Build test plans based on the product pipeline and scheduled development work
- Provide input during the architectural / feature design process
- Be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes
- Work with client success teams providing support for reproducing issues and gathering as much detail as possible to hand off to engineering teams
- Lead and manage outsourced teams for exploratory testing and automated testing
To be successful in this role, you have…
- 5+ years experience as a test engineer or developer
- 3+ year of experience with Node.JS, Java, or Python programming languages
- 3+ years of experience with Selenium test automation or similar automation tools
- 2+ years experience managing other technical resources
- Experience leading Desktop, Mobile Web, Native Mobile Android/iOS test initiatives
- Experience testing UI / UX design
- Must have a solid understanding of software product lifecycle and release processes
- Git-based workflow with build tools for continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience working with RESTful API implementations
- Agile development practices and feature estimations
- Experience collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional environment
- Built repeatable test processes, incorporating feature development into test plans and managing the execution of testing across various types of technologies
Why You’ll thrive at YouVisit
- Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication and increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks and flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
- We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development and training
- You’ll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!